If yes! It's time for you to grab Adikat's SMS Opt-In Services and
Boost the customer experience with the reliable business-grade
Adikat SMS Opt-in Solution
Adikat Mobile Marketing is an SMS shortcode provider that allows brands to run ethical SMS marketing campaigns. Adikat helps you build your target audience, collecting the contact data from the Keywords sent by the customers to a mobile shortcode. Adikat then helps you generate qualified prospects who have willfully opted-in to receive your SMS marketing content, giving you a chance to improve your brand's awareness and boost sales
Importance of SMS Opt-in and Recipient Consent
The DPC (Data Protection Commission) of Ireland, binds all the marketers, businesses and advertisers under the Regulation 13 of the ePrivacy Regulations (SI 336/2011) to clearly ask for an affirmative consent of the recipient in the shape of Opt-in to be able to send them marketing content of any sort through SMS.
As a responsible business, you need to take these regulations seriously and avoid being party to the companies and advertisers who violate privacy laws. Before launching your SMS marketing campaign, make sure you have explicit permission to access your clients via SMS. Respecting the recipient consent also increases the chances of your message being more relevant to the audiences who have consented to hear from you.
Also, customers expect advertisers to be fair, so SMS opt-in is a must. If you plan to give out some special deals, notify your audience of the benefits of opting for your SMS. Try to make it a win-win for both sides.
How Adikat's SMS Opt-in Solution Works?
Adikat Mobile SMS solutions is a leading mobile shortcode service provider in Ireland offering compliant and state of the art Opt-in SMS Solution, wherein, the subscribers willfully opt to receive the marketing messages from a particular company/entity by texting a keyword to a mobile shortcode. Below is how it works in a few easy steps:
- Step 1 – Create an Account with Adikat: Subscribe for Adikat's short code service and create an online account with us
- Step 2 – Select a Short Code Keyword: Set up a short code keyword related to your niche. For instance, if you are selling products related to sports, you may choose the keyword 'Sportsgear'. You may also create multiple groups for the same keyword in your Adikat online account if you want to categorize your inbound prospects by group.
- Step 3 – Incentivise and Advertise: Advertise a competition, special offers or something that will entice people to text in. e.g. Text Sportsgear to 51444 to receive 20% off on item X.
- Step 4 – Receive Shortcode Keyword Messages and Send Auto Replies: When a customer texts in the keyword, their mobile number is entered into your contact list under the 'Sportsgear' group. An auto-response would be sent to them with their coupon details.
- Step 5 – Compile Contacts and Leads: When a recipient texts, the contact info is entered into the contact list under the specified group. The list can be compiled and used for your SMS marketing campaigns. Now, this is a candid list as you know that it consists of people who are interested in purchasing sports gear.
Once you have finished this campaign, you could set up another keyword for 'Rugby' then advertise Text Rugby to 51444 to register to win a Ireland vs France Rugby T-Shirt. At this point, you've got two groups of subscribers interested in your products one in 'Sportsgear' and another in 'Rugby.'
Ready to Get Started?
Just Text ADIKAT to 51444
Get a free no obligation quote today from ; 01 443 4262