Solutions that Help your SucceedOur mobile marketing services includes consultation, strategic planning, content conception & creation, project management, and campaign reporting.
We provide unique tools that facilitate businesses to grow their market by reaching out to mobile phone users
Mobile Subscribers Ireland
There are currently more mobile phones in Ireland than the population. There is a little more than 4.5 million people in Ireland and over 5 million mobile phone subscribers. At the end of June 2010 there was a 112% penetration of mobile phones. Which means that many consumers now own multiple phones.
Texts Sent in Ireland
We love texting in Ireland, it seems like it's one of our favourite passtimes. There were over 3 Billion texts sent in Ireland in the fourth quarter 2009. Taking our population of 4.5million that works out to be 672 texts sent per person per quarter or 7.5 texts sent per person per day.
- Baby Boomers (born 1940s - 60s) - these are the older online market. They use mobile phones and send texts.
- Generation X (born 1960s - 80s) - this generation are tech-savvy but they remember life before the mobile phone. However, they are more connected than the senior counterparts.
- Generation Y (born 1980+) - don't really recall life before mobile phones or the web. They are more in tune with mobile marketing due to increased connectivity.
Basic Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Develop and establish your marketing plan
- Start communicating with your customers and keep communicating!
- Track your results and build your customer base.
Principles of Mobile Marketing Strategy
Mobile marketing can gain extremely high results, redemption of in store coupons can reach 80% with mobile marketing campaigns
We subscribes to a strict anti-spam policy. This means that we do not condone unsolicited sms text messages. We reserved the right to suspend or terminate any account that has been used or suspected of being used for sms spamming. We encourage our customers to develop better relationships with their customers and employees by sending them useful and wanted sms text message rather than damaging their relationships by sending spam.