Solutions that keeps you complaint
- Free optout service. No cost to your customer
- Direct to your Servers. All optout messages can be directed to your server
- Direct to your EMail. All optout messages can be sent directly to your email address
- Direct to your Inbox. All optout messages are also stored in your online inbox
Note: if you have come here looking to optout of a texting service, please contact the company directly. We provide the software for opting out of text services. We are unable to help you with removing yourself from the texting service.
Services Currently Provided
Opt-out details will be captured in your online inbox. They can be downloaded directly to your local computer or you can view the details and manually opt them out of your system.
For your convenience, the system can:
- Push the opt-out data directly to your server
- Email the data directly to you
- Text the data directly to you
Sending mobile text messages to your customers or members requires that you must provide an opt-out instructions with each message. The recipient of your message must be easily able to stop unwanted messages by replying STOP or some other keyword to a free service.
According to the Data Protection Agency, Marketers may not send electronic mail (i.e. a text message, voice message, sound message, image message, multimedia message or email message) for direct marketing purposes to an individual subscriber in the following circumstances:
- if the identity of the sender has been disguised or concealed or a valid address to which the subscriber can send an opt-out request has not been provided,
Order your Opt-Out Short Code now! ex. Text ABCOUT to 51444
Get a free no obligation quote today; 01 443 4262